Polaris Electronis is pleased to announce the release of the Intellian C700, the most powerful Iridium Certus maritime terminal.
The Intellian C700 maritime terminal utilizes the Iridium network of 66 Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, providing truly global (pole-to-pole) communication. Using the Iridium Certus service, the C700 provides three independent high-quality voice lines with low latency.
With its best-in-class RF performance, the C700 provides uplink speeds of 352 kbps and downlink speeds of 704 kbps by default, with equally impressive low-elevation-angle RF efficiency, thanks to its unique 12-patch phased array antenna technology. The advanced performance of the C700 provides customers across all markets the flexibility to deploy the C700 as the primary communication antenna or as a companion to a VSAT system for seamless redundancy.
- Perfect VSAT companion
- Powerful 12 Element Patch Phased-Array Antenna
- HGA-2 class antenna ensuring uplink speed up to 352 kbps
- Enhanced performance in lower elevation which can guarantee reliable throughput in rough sea conditions
- Small and lightweight
- Easy installation and simple configuration
- Single coaxial cable antenna connection
- Cyber Security Enhanced – Built-in Firewall and user threat management
- Three high-quality voice lines with Soft-PABX function
- All-around voice, up to 16 IP phones and 2 analog phones
- WAN Port to connect with a 3G/LTE Modem
- 4-Port ethernet (LAN) PoE / Wi-Fi access point
- Open API for remote management
- Reliable solid-state technology with no moving parts
- Designed for a minimum operational lifetime of 10 years with no scheduled maintenance required
- 3-Year Global Warranty – Parts and Labor