Citadel solutions from Polaris Electronics A/S
When a pirate attack may occur, No. 1 priority is to protect the ship’s crew. The citadel, a dedicated safe room where the ship’s crew can hide in case of an attack, is necessary to be available in ships and it’s also recommended by the International Maritime Security Center. A citadel will have to be equipped with a ship-shore communication facility. Some insurance companies request such system on board.
Polaris Electronics A/S provides you with a communication solution for citadels. The system can be delivered in a standard cabinet which can be easily installed by the vessel crew itself – It’s plug & play! An example of a system can be as follow:
- VHF System
- Lars Thrane 3100 satellite phone for worldwide communication
- Battery bank for minimum 72 hours operation.
- Battery control with LED and switches
- CCTV can be added to the system as well
- Everything installed in a steel enclosure, build for harsh environment. This is the perfect solution for new buildings
Other customer requirements can easily be added to the solution.
We want to distinguish ourselves through our high standards of service level, and we put pride in providing optimal guidance before, during and after the sale.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.