Polaris Electronics respects your right to privacy and shares your concern about the security of any data you may submit to Polaris Electronics’ website. The following statement discloses the guidelines Polaris Electronics has established for protecting the information you provide to Polaris Electronics during your visit to polaris-as.dk
This website is owned, operated, and maintained by:
Polaris Electronics A/S
P O Box 7957
DK-9210 Aalborg SO,
Теl.: +45 9631 7900
Fаx: +45 9631 7901
Polaris Electronics only collects personal information about you if you voluntarily choose to share it with Polaris Electronics. Polaris Electronics does not share, rent or sell information concerning Polaris Electronics’ customers to third parties in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
When you visit polaris-as.dk, unless you voluntarily disclose personal information, Polaris Electronics does not collect or store any personally identifiable information about you. However, Polaris Electronics does collect and store certain data about the use of Polaris Electronics’ website. This is done on an anonymous basis, and the same information is collected for all hits on Polaris Electronics’ servers. The information collected may include the time and date you visited the site, the pages you looked at, and your IP address and domain name. Polaris Electronics does not link this information to anything personally identifiable to you. Polaris Electronics only uses this information for system administration and to help Polaris Electronics develop ideas about how it might tailor its site to improve your visit. This information is not rented or sold to third parties and will not be used by Polaris Electronics to contact you in any way.
Polaris Electronics will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– Polaris Electronics has your consent;
– Polaris Electronics determines that it is required to do so by law;
– Polaris Electronics finds that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
– it is necessary in Polaris Electronics’ opinion to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of Polaris Electronics’ site or its network;
– it is necessary in Polaris Electronics’ opinion to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of Polaris Electronics or its employees, the users of its website, or the public; or
– it is necessary to fulfill your product or service order. Polaris Electronics may use an outside shipping company to fulfill your order.These companies do not retain, share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
All care and diligence has been used in extracting, analysing and compiling this information. However, Polaris Electronics gives no warranty that the information provided is without error.
For convenience and information purposes only, this website provides links to other websites. Polaris Electronics is not responsible for the contents of the linked websites, and we have no control over availability of the linked pages. These other sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other websites must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from Polaris Electronics.