Broadband connectivity anywhere at sea
FleetBroadband provides cost-effective voice and data through a compact antenna, delivered globally via the I-4 satellite and ground network, which maintains over 99.9 per cent network availability.
Thousands of vessels of all sizes and in all maritime sectors trust in FleetBroadband for operational communications such as email, phone and applications that help them do everything from plotting the most fuel-efficient route to diagnosing mechanical faults remotely by video link.
- Standard IP data – Always-on data service for applications such as email and internet access.
- Streaming IP – Guaranteed rates for live applications like video conferencing and database synchronisation.
- Satellite voice – Access up to nine telephone lines from a single terminal with FleetBroadband Multi-voice.
- Enhanced voice services – Voicemail and other enhanced call management options are available.
- Crew calling – prepay and post-paid options available.
- GSM calls – GSM over FleetBroadband enables users to make and receive calls and send and receive SMS texts on mobile.
- SMS – Send and receive SMS text messages to and from other FleetBroadband terminals and land-based cellular networks.
- Safety – 505 Emergency Calling puts vessels directly in contact with a Maritime Rescue Co-ordination centre (MRCC).
- Fax – Circuit-switched data connection for legacy applications such as FAX.